J.K. Organisation is a multinational group headquartered in India with a rich heritage of more than 125 years of operations. The Group has multi-business, multi-product and multi-location presence with its footprints in various countries across the globe with an annual turnover USD 4.5 Billion. It has overseas manufacturing operations in Mexico, Indonesia, Romania, Belgium, Portugal and UAE and employs over 40,000 people.
J.K. Organisation is a pioneer in the market with its products commanding a strong brand presence in the market and enjoys a significant market share in their respective segments. The group has a strong nationwide sales and service network of over 10,000 distributors and large number of retailers and service centers. The strong brand equity of the Group has been established through years of hard work and exemplary performance aided by the use of the latest technologies, continuous research, development and innovation. The Organisation has set up highly reputed Research and Development Institutes in various fields.
President, J.K. Organisation
Lala Juggilal Singhania
Lala Kamlapat Singhania
THE ARCHITECTS OF DIVERSIFIED GROWTH
Sir Padampat Singhania
Lala Kailashpat Singhania
Lala Lakshmipat Singhania
Shri Hari Shankar Singhania
(1933 – 2013)
- Presence in every corner of India.
- Nationwide sales and service network of over 10,000 distributors and a large number of retailers and service centres
- Strong global presence with manufacturing and outsourcing arrangements at strategic hubs across the globe
- More than 75 offices across the globe including manufacturing operations in Mexico, Indonesia, Romania, Belgium, Portugal and UAE
- Exports to over 100 countries across 6 continents.
- Modern manufacturing facilities with latest standard certifications.
- Production process sensitive to Environment and Ecology.
- Strong focus on Green Technology and Energy Conservation systems.
- Quality control hallmark of every product.
- Product-development driven by innovation and excellence.
- Socially responsible corporate with symbiotic relationship with society.
- A dynamic business organisation.
- A socially-valued conglomerate.
Innovation and passion to perform have always been our key driving forces.
Our Core Values
- Caring for People.
- Integrity, Openness, Fairness & Trust.
- Commitment to Excellence.