JK Seeds seeks out collaboration opportunities to encourage fresh perspectives and technological improvements that enable better quality seeds and yields.
A glance at our strong collaborations:
- Two MOUs with BSSKV, Dapoli for Gambiaca Cytoplasm of rice and the hybrid JKRH2005.
- MOU with PDKV Akola for collaboration on cotton hybrid development.
- Member of NMITLI project of CSIR for rice and cotton hybrids.
- Two MOUs with DRMR for mustard breeding and NRCDR-2.
- MOU with DRR for rice hybrids DRRH-2 and DRRH-3.
- MOU with CCSHAU for two wheat varieties.
- MOU with IARI for extra-long aromatic rice hybrid RH-10.
- MOU with Intelli Biotechnology for Dihaploid production in Rice.
- MOU with NDDB for mustard hybrid DMH-1 (in process).
International Research Collaborations
- Founder Member of ICRISAT’s Hybrid Parent Research Consortium.
- Founder Member of IRRI’s Hybrid Rice Development Consortium.
- Collaboration with ICRISAT on HOPE and Heat Tolerance in Pearl Millet.
- MOU with Seed Vision, Australia for collaboration on sunflower breeding.
- Collaboration with STRASA project of IRRI for stress tolerance in rice.
- Collaboration with NCSRC, Thailand for maize breeding.
- Founder member of IMIC Asia-CIMMIT Consortium.
- Founder member of NARVI-IRRI Consortium.